Eden Contractors Ltd has 12 years excellent comprehensive experience in the successful & safe delivery of a vast range of Social Housing & similar projects with engineering services. Since its formation we have successfully delivered 400 units at a total cost of £30 million.
Through our ISO 9001 compatible Construction Management tools we can effectively monitor, inspect & review each Contract throughout the construction process ensuring delivery of a fully coordinated building & services installation whilst maintaining Quality.
We maintain a comprehensive in house quality manual & adopt the following procedures to each & every project to ensure quality is maintained:
- We ensure that staff/site operatives assigned are the best qualified for the type of work & environment concerned.
- Thorough briefing with our Client/Sub-Contractors/Suppliers
- PROJECT QUALITY PLAN to identify activities, dependencies, individual responsibilities & time-scales.
- We conduct regular site inspections & toolbox talks.
- Formal reviews with the Client/Design Team/Subcontractors/Suppliers at key stages through SITE/TECHNICAL MEETINGS
Our leadership through Teamwork & Partnering brings our vast experience in practicality, buildability & economy to schemes with the desire for a quality building meeting the Clients & DT’s expectations.